Thank you for the shoutout! Read the original post.
Can your zero be a hero? Transformational tools for a killer sales team
by Eric Anderson
Let’s face it…most sales teams (if not all) don’t have a bench of “A” players that consistently knock the cover off the ball. As much as most sales organizations strive to have one, it just doesn’t happen.
With that being said, there are some tools that are out there to help in adopting and replicating organizational best practices and driving efficiency gains to assist in elevating that middle or low performing rep up the stack a level or two.
…outside of an open requisition advertising their position for hire – here are some sales tools to help drive sales rep productivity.
TimeTrade: We have recently implemented the TimeTrade software into the Landslide CRM sales team and have seen some immediate productivity gains. By adding self-serve appointment scheduling, we have reduced the amount of “voicemail hell” and have connecting with prospects to sche
dule meetings at a time convenient to their schedules.
TimeTrade’s web-based appointment scheduling software for sales teams:
• Lets prospects book sales meetings at the height of their interest—right from your website, landing page or email campaign.
• Helps you reclaim the time your reps waste on back-and-forth emails and phone calls to schedule sales appointments.
• Is proven to improve close rates by 20 to 30% and reduce the sales cycle by 30%.
PS. Not this isn’t a product or sponsorship pitch for Timetrade, Landslide CRM made the investment – it works – and I am more than happy to evangelize something that is helping my team!
Landslide CRM: OK, I am going to be a little biased on this one – however, rightfully so. There’s a tremendous amount of both customer and scientific validation that verifies that Landslide CRM was built differentiated for actual sales results. This tool is the ONLY CRM that provides a step-oriented Lead & Opportunity workflow selling process that helps sales professionals sell – novel idea, huh?
Check out the Landslide CRM library here: http://www.landslide.com/en/crm-software/resources/datasheets/
Netprospex : As most know – there are a TON of options when looking for community driven contact databases. There is Jigsaw, Hoovers, Zoominfo, ect….but, I have used and have been most impressed by Netprospex. Here are some reasons why…
• It’s Growing – Fresh contacts are added every day by the boatload.
• It’s Verified – Contacts are phone verified to ensure accuracy.
• It’s Crowd-sourced – Contacts are user-generated by a community of business professionals. This is one of the best ways to find those tough-to-find roles within a small company that flies under the radar and isn’t mainstream yet.
• It’s Web-based – Need I say more?
• It’s Social – Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin URLs are provided for each contact when available.
LinkedIn: This is a given…if you have to “Google” this company or are not sure who or what they do, please retire from sales, effective immediately!
Boxpilot: Boxpilot is the leader in guided voicemail, which means they take a voicemail message that’s been recorded by you and deliver it to everyone on your list. Designed for B2B, they actually use live human agents to accurately “guide” your pre-recorded message into the right person’s voice mailbox. So, ever wonder how to blanket that pool of prospects effectively to get the word out? This is a great tool to try and touch critical mass.
There are a lot of great tools out there – some listed above, others that may not have been mentioned. The point here is that there’s great technology out there that could become a game-changer for your sales organization. Don’t be afraid to try some of them out, you might just like them!